Kedarnath Yatra Trek Package
Kedarnath is the most revered Hindu pilgrimage place in India and is located in the Rudraprayag area of the magnificent Garhwal Himalayas. You may hike along the Kedarnath walk from Gaurikund to the majestic Kedarnath Temple, which is perched at an altitude of about 3,553 metres above sea level. The iconic Kedarnath Temple, one of the nation’s 12 Jyotirlingas, is devoted to the Hindu god Lord Shiva.
This ancient sanctuary, which the Pandavas are thought to have initially built thousands of years ago, was renovated by Adi Shankaracharya. Every year, thousands of devotees travel from all over the world to this shrine, which is encircled by towering mountains covered in snow and is ornamented by the exquisite Mandakini river that meanders in front of it.
Hanuman Mandir and Bhaironath Mandir are two additional significant locations in Kedarnath. Only from April to November is Kedarnath Mandir open; due to harsh climate, it is closed from December to March. It is said that Bhaironath rules the area when the Kedarnath Temple is closed.
You may explore all of these locations for a reasonable price with our unique Kedarnath trekking tour package.
Another significant religious site around Kedarnath is Haridwar, which is located about 125 kilometres distant. It serves as the starting point for the Chhota Chaar Dhaam Yatra. The Ganga Aarti, which actually took place every dusk at Har Ki Pauri, is one of Haridwar’s unique attractions.
While in Haridwar, you can also participate in the Ganga Snaan, perform puja, and travel to the temples of Chandi Devi, Manasa Devi, and Kankhal Ghat. The four-day excursion we took to Kedarnath through Haridwar is detailed here.
Hiking is a great way to unwind your body, mind, and spirit. With a Kedarnath trek package, you can experience a variety of tourism sites and have a great time. Additionally, by following this carefully thought-out schedule, you can maximise your time. Don’t hesitate any longer; arrange a vacation to Kedarnath for you and your nearest and dearest.
Brief Itinerary for Kedarnath Trek
Day 1: Arrival at Haridwar
Our tour guide will be there to greet you at the station once you reach in Haridwar. The Urmi hotel in Haridwar is where you will have dinner and spend the night. Before leaving for your yaatra, you can perform the Ganga Snaan, hawan, aarti, and sadhu sewa in Haridwar. Brahman bhojan arrangements can be made towards the conclusion of the yaatra. Don’t overlook the beautiful Ganga Aarti that takes place at Har Ki Pauri in the evenings.
Day 2: Arrival at Sitapur
Prepare to enjoy a 30-minute trip to Sitapur after breakfast. Visit Hotel Jagat Raj to check in and take advantage of the hotel’s amenities. Enjoy supper and spend the night in Sitapur.
Day 3: From Gaurikund to Kedarnath and Return Back
Enjoy a leisurely journey to Gaurikund after an early breakfast to start the day. As soon as you arrive, start your trek to Kedarnath Mandir with the other devotees. Perform a sacred Snaan at Tapt Kund. Visit Adi Shankaracharya’s Samadhi after the Kedarnath Temple’s darshan and puja. Visit the nearby Kedarnath Mandir as well as Hanuman Mandir, Gauri Ganesh Mandir, and Bhaironath Mandir before returning to the Sitapur guesthouse for the night.
Day 4: Departure Back
It’s time to part ways. Check out of the accommodation and drive to Haridwar after breakfast. For a subsequent flight or train, you will be let off at Haridwar Airport or Railway Station.
Explore Combined Char Dham Yatra Package
Kedarnath Trek Package Policy
- Within 24 hours following a successful reservation, the customer gets an email with a confirmation voucher.
- If the requested times are not available, an alternative schedule will be created for the customer, and a new confirming voucher will be emailed to them.
- Instead, the buyer has the option to cancel their reservation prior to confirmation, in which case a complete refund will be issued.
- 30 days prior to the scheduled departure date, cancellations will incur cancellation costs of 10% of the tour cost.
- 25.0% of the total tour cost will be levied as cancellation costs if cancellations are made between 15 and 30 days prior to the date of travel.
- If a cancellation is made between seven and fifteen days prior to the departure date, a cancellation fee of fifty percent of the tour cost will be assessed.
- If a cancellation is made between three and seven days prior to the departure date, a cancellation fee of 75.0% of the total tour cost will be assessed.
- One hundred percent of the tour’s total cost will be levied as cancellation costs if cancellations are made between 0 and 3 days prior to the departure date.
- Within ten business days, the relevant reimbursement sum will be issued.
- All necessary refunds will be processed through UPI or the preferred method of payment for the traveller.
Payment Terms Policy
- The entire cost of the tour must be paid in full 0 days prior to the date of booking.
Inclusion and Exclusions
- Toll Taxes
- All Interstate taxes
- All transfer and sightseeing
- Air/train fare
- Personal expenses
- Meals other than breakfast & dinner
- Carriers during trek
- Camera fee
- Helicopter tickets (if applicable)
- Entrance fees of sightseeing (if applicable)
While we have a list full of packages on our portfolio, we can customize particular packages for you. These packages will be curated as per your requirements where everything you want is included and everything you don’t would be excluded. That makes it perfect for you and it would also go easy on your pocket. So, now that being settled, why wait anymore? Call us or text us today and get your Kedarnath trek package now!