Tungnath Chandrashila Deoriatal Trek
Perhaps one of Uttarakhand’s increasing tourism sites is Chopta, a charming village dubbed “Mini Switzerland.” It is a destination for those who enjoy the outdoors, photography, and adventure. This Tungnath Chandrashila Deorital Trek package is perfect you if you enjoy trekking and adventure.
On a winter trip, it can be challenging to see stunning mountain views. Such a vista can only be seen by ascending to a high observation point. These viewpoint locations are typically scarce in the winter, and even when they are, they are typically covered in a thick layer of snow.
The route to the trek passes through Rishikesh, Sari, and Chopta, and it is lined with vibrant clumps of rhododendron, oak, and pine. In this location, you may also enjoy picnics by the pond and bird-watching excursions. Don’t miss the captivating spectacle of the golden-breasted eagles from the peak.
This is the reason the Tungnath Deoriatal Chandrashila hike is so special to us at Chopta Eco Resort.
Among our excursions, the Chandrashila summit offers a view that is unmatched. Perhaps the best mountain vistas of Himalayas can be seen from the peak. It is comparable to a lavish meal in that there is a lot to take in but not enough time to do it. The majority of trekkers will never forget what they did.
This Chopta Tungnath Chandrashila Trek Package includes accommodations for camping at Deoria Tal and Chopta as well as coverage of the Chopta Tungnath Chandrashila Trek via Deoria Tal. A 2.5 mile lake hike called Deoriatal begins in the town of Sari. It is renowned for its commanding view of Chaukhamba Peak and its breathtaking reflection in the lake.
Let’s take a look at the Tungnath Chandrashila Deoria Tal Trek Itinerary.
Read More about Tungnath Trek in Uttarakhand
Tungnath Chandrashila Deoria Tal Trek Itinerary
DAY 1: Pick-up from Rishikesh/Dehradun in the early hours and arrival to Chopta.
Arrival at Dehradun or Rishikesh and drive to Chopta Check in at the campground situated in a gorgeous area. Check into your hotel when you get to Chopta. Relax in the pleasant surroundings of the gloaming twilight. Dinner and stay at the Chopta Eco Resort the following day.
DAY 2: Enjoy the breathtaking splendor of Chandrashila peak and Tungnath temple as you hike all day.
Prepare for the next stop after a hearty breakfast at Chopta in the early morning. Start the 6-kilometer trip so you may get some interesting local information from the residents. Obtain Tungnath, which is located 3680 meters above sea level. When you arrive at the highest Shiva Temple in the globe, you can meditate there.
Reach Chandrashila Peak, the trek’s highest peak, by continuing your journey. 180-degree views of higher Himalayan peaks including Nanda Devi, Bandarpunch, Chaukhamba, and Kedar Peak are available for your enjoyment and admiration. Start your return journey to Chopta, Uttarakhand’s version of Switzerland. Unwind around a bonfire in the stunning Himalayas.
DAY 3: Beautiful hike to Deoria-Tal lake and return trip
Prepare for the next stop, Sari hamlet, after an early-morning wonderful breakfast at Chopta. The ride from Sari to Deoria Tal, which is at an elevation of 2438 m, gets more thrilling as you climb. Continue your 2-kilometer uphill walk while immersing yourself in the exhilarating experience.
Prepare to enjoy an aerial perspective of the nearby villages and the aroma of nature during the journey; this will be a great treat away from the hectic pace of the city. When you get at your destination, take in the picturesque views of the grand Chaukhamba peak and the clean Deoria Tal Lake.
DAY 4: End of Journey: Departure
Start driving to your next destination
- Swiss camp lodging with en suite bathroom.
- Lunch and dinner.
- packed a meal for the journey to Tungnath.
- With snacks, there are morning and evening teas.
- A guiding service.
- Getting to/from Rishikesh or Dehradun.
- Tax on Goods & Services.
- Unmentioned meals and beverages.
- Any domestic or international train or air tickets.
- All costs associated with laundry, porters, tipping, camera fees, ropeway fees, and entrance fees.
- Any travel costs, medical insurance premiums, or other costs incurred as a result of inclement weather, sickness, road closures, landslides, or other conditions beyond our control.
- Any rise in government taxes.
- Anything that is not included in the inclusions.
Important points and things you should know about:
- Along with the required paperwork for the Medical Certificate and Disclaimer form, trekkers are required to provide a copy of their photo ID. The permits for the trek depend on this. When you arrive at the base camp, the trip leader will conduct a Safety Check-in during which the medical certificate and the declaration form will be included.
- At Sari, there aren’t any facilities. Never wait until the last minute to get your equipment or any other items. Please don’t bring any rubbish, packaged food, or clothing tags. In keeping with the concept of Green Trails, we adhere to a Garbage bin Free Zone and No Wet Wipes Regulation at our camp sites.
- For extra bags, we have a room on campus called the Cloak Room. After your hike, you can pick up something at Sari. Keep your valuables out of the cloakroom.
- Every hiker should adhere to low-impact, sustainable hiking techniques at all times. Your effect on the mountains is 20% less when you’re wearing your own backpack. Therefore, unless they have a valid excuse, all trekkers are obliged to carry their own backpacks.
A journey can be both safe and harmful, depending on your level of understanding. It also signifies the distinction between an authentic experience and a shallow one. Each day of the walk has detailed advice about what to plan, how to prepare, and what to bring.
The knowledge that went into this text dates back many years. The value of such to hikers is enormous. So, what are you waiting for? Plan your trip to Chopta this year, and make ever lasting memories with your family and friends.